Pickup 10am – 2pm, every Sunday from July – October, from Address: 2391 Pepin Ct. We will be setting up at the corner of Pepin and Innes Road, across from the baseball/soccer field.
On-site sales will be available. Pay by cash, e-transfer. Some farmers may take credit card payment. See below for COVID safety measures.
See colorful products from our vendors HERE.
Outdoors Farm Stand. Shop local fresh organic produce from local farmers. Online order and pickup encouraged. On-site sales are available.
*Order online from
Cadence Ecological Farm (https://openfoodnetwork.ca/cadence-ecologicalfarm/shop),
the Chi Garden and Capital Bees (https://openfoodnetwork.ca/the-chi-garden/shop)
Flat Earth Farm (https://openfoodnetwork.ca/flat-earth-farm/shop)
More farmers joining soon!
**Safety is our top-most priority.
Our Farm Stand vendors will
- – Wear masks
- – Keep distance among each other, and with customers;
- – Set up a serving table for safe pick up;
- – Only vendors can touch products;
- – Follow Ontario farmers market protocols – https://www.farmersmarketsontario.com/covid-19-modifying-m…/
- – Put out a table with a sanitizer bottle for customers.
Customers are welcome to our market if you:
- Have no symptoms, have not travelled in the past 14 days, and have not been in close contact with a COVID-19 case.
Please do the following to prevent the spread of COVID
- – Practice physical distancing keep 2-meter space.
- – Wash hands or use the hand sanitizer before and after shopping, or having touched cash.
- – Try to make your purchases as quickly as you can;
- – Please do not touch the products – ask the vendor to chose them and package them for you;
- – Wear a mask if possible.
We look forward to welcoming you on Sundays, from 10am – 2pm.