Please note that Just Food Farm Stand will be CLOSED on Sunday October 18th, getting ready for our FALL/WINTER market. Details are as below:
- October 18th (Sunday) Farm Stand CLOSED
- October 25th (Sunday) Farm Stand OPENS from 10am – 2pm.
- November 1, 8, 15 – Farm Stand OPENS every Sunday from 11am-1pm.
- November 22, 29 December 6, 13, 20 Farm Stand Christmas Market OPENS every Sunday from 11am-1pm.
For fall/winter market, browse products and pre-order at
Pickup at Just Food Farm Stand every Sunday, from October 25 – December 20th
Farm Stand Address: 2391 Pepin Ct. On October 25, we will be setting up at the corner of Pepin and Innes Road, across from the baseball/soccer field. From November 1st onwards, we will be setting up at the Big Red Barn, inside Just Food Farm (2391 Pepin Ct.)
On-site sales will be available. Pay by cash, e-transfer. Some farmers may take card payment. See below for COVID safety measures.
See colorful products from our vendors on our Facebook page HERE. #Justfoodfarmstand.
*Order online from
Cadence Ecological Farm (https://openfoodnetwork.ca/cadence-ecologicalfarm/shop),
the Chi Garden and Capital Bees (https://openfoodnetwork.ca/the-chi-garden/shop)
Flat Earth Farm (https://openfoodnetwork.ca/flat-earth-farm/shop) Nanabush Food Forest Nanabush Food Forest
More farmers joining soon!
**Safety is our top-most priority.
Our Farm Stand vendors will
- – As long as weather allows, set up outside;
- – Wear masks;
- – Keep distance among each other, and with customers;
- – Have measures in place for safe pick up;
- – Only vendors can touch products;
- – Follow Ontario farmers market protocols – https://www.farmersmarketsontario.com/covid-19-modifying-m…/
- – Put out a table with a sanitizer bottle for customers.
Customers are welcome to our market if you:
- Have no symptoms, have not travelled in the past 14 days, and have not been in close contact with a COVID-19 case.
Please do the following to prevent the spread of COVID
- – Practice physical distancing keep 2-meter space.
- – Wash hands or use the hand sanitizer before and after shopping, or having touched cash.
- – Try to make your purchases as quickly as you can;
- – Please do not touch the products – ask the vendor to chose them and package them for you;
- – Wear a mask if possible.
We look forward to welcoming you on Sundays.