@ Just Food Farm Stand will be hosting a Holiday Market in the coming weeks, every Sunday from 11am-1pm at Just Food Community Farm, 2391 Pepin Ct. starts November 22nd and runs through December 20th, 2020.
OVER 100 Local flavours products and great holiday finds including Microgreen, Veggies (for as long as possible we will supply fresh carrots, sunchoke, diversity salad…), Lamb products (leg of lamb, merguez and fine herb sausage, lamb chops, rack of lamb), Fermentation (kimchi, sauerkraut, hot sauce, kale kraut mountain style and many other specialty products), Honey and honey products (honey, lip balm, lotion bars, and candles), Herbal products (herbal teas, herbs, finishing salt, dried bouquets), Ancient grain corn Chips, Maple Syrup and maple butter, Low sugar Jam, Jelly, Preserves, mushroom blend and spice blend, and much more!
All Ecological and Handcrafted! Over 100 products!
Just Food Community Farm has ample free parking, and is accessible by bus 25 at Tauvette/Innes stop (5 minutes walk).
Check out our location on this aerial view showing our Holiday Market aka Winter Farm Stand location in the spacious Green House.
Some of the products at the Holiday Market. Our farmers are organic and use ecological practices. Our food is local and handcrafted – some of the best in Ottawa!
- Veggies, fermentation such as kimchi and mountain-style kale kraut, and mushroom oil from the Chi Garden;
- Lamb products such as sausages and chops, ancient grain corn chips, maple syrup and maple butter by Flat Earth Farm
- Microgreen and veggies from Cadence Ecological Farm
- Jam, jelly and preserves from Nanabush Food Forest
- Honey and honey products from Capital Bees
- Herbal tea from LeafHouseOrganics
See colourful products from our vendors on our Facebook page HERE. #Justfoodfarmstand.
**We are very mindful of the pandemic, and all public health advisories
Our Farm Stand vendors will
- – As long as weather allows, set up outside;
- – Wear masks;
- – Keep distance among each other, and with customers;
- – Have measures in place for safe pick up;
- – Only vendors can touch products;
- – Follow Ontario farmers market protocols – https://www.farmersmarketsontario.com/covid-19-modifying-m…/
- – Put out a table with a sanitizer bottle for customers.
Customers are welcome to our market if you:
- Have no symptoms, have not travelled in the past 14 days, and have not been in close contact with a COVID-19 case.
Please do the following to prevent the spread of COVID
- – Practice physical distancing keep 2-meter space.
- – Wash hands or use the hand sanitizer before and after shopping, or having touched cash.
- – Try to make your purchases as quickly as you can;
- – Please do not touch the products – ask the vendor to chose them and package them for you;
- – Wear a mask if possible.
We look forward to welcoming you on Sundays.