We are back! Outdoor market opens every Sunday.
Farmers of Just Food Community Farm are happy to be back and to serve you and your family good, healthy, and nutritious local food! Runs every Sunday from July 11 – October, we welcome new startup farmers joining the farm stand in 2021. Follow us on facebook and instagram – @justfoodfarmstand.
Our popular Sunday farm stand is a community spot, to meet farmers, buy direct from organic veggies, natural honey, yummy preserve such as kimchi and mushroom oil, lamb sausage, ancient corn chips, and much more.
WHERE @ Just Food Farm Stand is located inside Just Food Community Farm, 2391 Pepin Ct, in Blackburn Hamlet community. Take Innes bypass, turn onto Innes Road, make an immediate turn into Pepin Ct. We will set up at the corner of Inness and Pepin.
OPENS Every Sunday from July 11 to October. 10am – 2pm.
COVID rules apply
We follow public health rules and advisories.
- Vendors will wear masks.
- Please use sanitizer at the door before entering.
- Please keep appropriate distance.
Vendors and Products
- Capital Bees – Honey from Capital Bees can be ordered from Chi Garden store. For other bee products visit their online store.
- Chi Garden – Veggies, fermentation such as kimchi and kale kraut, and mushroom oil from the Chi Garden Open Food Network Store. Check out their facebook and insta page.
- Flat Earth Farm – Lamb products such as sausages and chops, ancient grain corn chips, maple syrup and maple butter by Flat Earth Farm
- Cadence Ecological Farm Microgreen and veggies from Cadence Ecological Farm. Check out their facebook and insta page.
- Greens Creek Organic Nursery – Seedlings https://www.greenscreekorganic.ca/.
- Van Vlient Horticulture – instagram and website.
We look forward to seeing you. Thank you for your support!