Just Food Farm Stand will open outdoors
Farm Stand OPENS on Sundays, October 3, 17, 24, 31. November 14 and 28th, from 11am to 1pm.
Christmas market coming soon!
Farmers of Just Food Community Farm are happy to be back and to serve you and your family good, healthy, and nutritious local produce and food! Runs every Sunday during October except for the Thanksgiving weekend. We welcomed new startup farmers joining the farm stand in 2021. Follow us on facebook and instagram – @justfoodfarmstand.
Our popular Sunday farm stand is a community spot, to meet farmers, buy direct from organic veggies, natural honey, yummy preserve such as kimchi, jam and jelly and mushroom oil, lamb cuts, sausage, ancient corn chips, and much more.
WHERE @ Just Food Farm Stand is located inside Just Food Community Farm, 2391 Pepin Ct, in Blackburn Hamlet community. Take Innes bypass, turn onto Innes Road, make an immediate turn into Pepin Ct. We will set up at the corner of Inness and Pepin.
COVID rules apply
We follow public health rules and advisories.
- Vendors will wear masks.
- Please use sanitizer at the door before entering.
- Please keep appropriate distance.
Vendors and Products
- Cadence Ecological Farm – veggies, microgreen. facebook, instagram.
- Chi Garden – Veggies, fermentation such as kimchi and kale kraut, and mushroom oil from the Chi Garden Open Food Network Store. Check out their facebook and insta page.
- Flat Earth Farm – Lamb products such as sausages and chops, ancient grain corn chips, maple syrup and maple butter by Flat Earth Farm
- Capital Bees – Honey from Capital Bees can be ordered from Chi Garden store. For other bee products visit their online store.
- Nanabush Food Forests – jams, jellies, preserves, mushroom powder, hot sauce and more! website, facebook.
- Part of Summer/Fall market
We look forward to seeing you. Thank you for your support!