Please note that Just Food Farm Stand will be CLOSED on Sunday October 18th, getting ready for our FALL/WINTER market. Details are as below:
- October 18th (Sunday) Farm Stand CLOSED
- October 25th (Sunday) Farm Stand OPENS from 10am – 2pm.
- November 1, 8, 15 – Farm Stand OPENS every Sunday from 11am-1pm.
- November 22, 29 December 6, 13, 20 Farm Stand Christmas Market OPENS every Sunday from 11am-1pm.
For fall/winter market, browse products and pre-order at
Pickup at Just Food Farm Stand every Sunday, from October 25 – December 20th
Farm Stand Address: Inside the Just Food Farm at 2391 Pepin Ct. We will be setting up inside the newly covered Greenhouse. See the photo below. The greenhouse is to the west of the Big Red Barn. If you come into the farm from the Pepin Ct entrance, it’ll be to the left of the barn.
On-site sales will be available. Pay by cash, e-transfer. Some farmers may take card payment. See below for COVID safety measures.
See colorful products from our vendors on our Facebook page HERE. #Justfoodfarmstand.
*Order online from
Cadence Ecological Farm (https://openfoodnetwork.ca/cadence-ecologicalfarm/shop),
the Chi Garden and Capital Bees (https://openfoodnetwork.ca/the-chi-garden/shop)
Flat Earth Farm (https://openfoodnetwork.ca/flat-earth-farm/shop) Nanabush Food Forest Nanabush Food Forest
More farmers joining soon!
**Safety is our top-most priority.
Our Farm Stand vendors will
- – As long as weather allows, set up outside;
- – Wear masks;
- – Keep distance among each other, and with customers;
- – Have measures in place for safe pick up;
- – Only vendors can touch products;
- – Follow Ontario farmers market protocols – https://www.farmersmarketsontario.com/covid-19-modifying-m…/
- – Put out a table with a sanitizer bottle for customers.
Customers are welcome to our market if you:
- Have no symptoms, have not travelled in the past 14 days, and have not been in close contact with a COVID-19 case.
Please do the following to prevent the spread of COVID
- – Practice physical distancing keep 2-meter space.
- – Wash hands or use the hand sanitizer before and after shopping, or having touched cash.
- – Try to make your purchases as quickly as you can;
- – Please do not touch the products – ask the vendor to chose them and package them for you;
- – Wear a mask if possible.
We look forward to welcoming you on Sundays.