Our 2021 Winter/Spring Just Food Farm Stand is open on Sundays, Jan 17th, and Sunday Feb 14th, from 11am – 1pm.
We, Cadence Ecological Farm, Chi Garden, Capital Bees and Flat Earth Farm are happy to be back and being able to serve you and your family good, healthy, and nutritious local food!
WHERE @ Just Food Farm Stand is located inside Just Food Community Farm, 2391 Pepin Ct.
- January Market – 11am – 1pm,Sunday Jan 17th.
- Feburary Market – 11am – 1pm, Sunday Feb 14th.
- March – June dates to be announced.
COVID rules apply
With lockdown and stay-at-home order, we will open as essential services, and strictly follow Public Health rules.
- Please wear a mask (mandatory).
- Please use sanitizer at the door before entering.
- Please stand 2 m apart.
- Please only 3 customers inside the greenhouse at once and only 1 person per table at the vendor.
Please Consider Ordering Online
We strongly suggest that people order online. We will have two lines. One for online pick up only…that one will be called first, and the other for people who did not order online.
Vendors and Products
- Veggies, fermentation such as kimchi and kale kraut, and mushroom oil from the Chi Garden Open Food Network Store.
- Honey (4 sizes) from Capital Bees can also be ordered from the Chi Garden Store.
- Lamb products such as sausages and chops, ancient grain corn chips, maple syrup and maple butter by Flat Earth Farm
- Microgreen and veggies from Cadence Ecological Farm
We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you so much for your cooperation and support!